What is Counselling, how it helps and benefits you
Reasons for Counselling
Anxiety & Depression
Grief and Loss
At Mindset Coaching & Counselling, we offer a safe and non-judgemental space for you to talk about and process difficulties you are experiencing. We invite you into a space where you can contemplate on and gain understanding of your thoughts, emotions, attitudes, beliefs and decisions. It is this understanding and self-awareness that often brings us to a choice point: to make a courageous CHANGE or to humbly ACCEPT the things out of our control. Counselling can be a difficult yet healing and empowering conversation.
What can Counselling help you with?
- Effective communication
- Self-esteem difficulties
- Life transitions
- Anger management
- Developing a healthier lifestyle
- Improving career satisfaction
- Grief and loss
- Managing stress and worry
- Life purpose
Benefits for Counselling
- Increased self-awareness
Finding it easier to cope in everyday life
Clarity on choices and solutions available to you when you see none
Clarity and peace of mind
Improved resilience and confidence
Increased satisfaction of life
Getting Started is Easy
Free 20 Min Chat
Book your FREE Initial Consultation online.
Your sessions begin via Zoom!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do online Consultations work?
- You will receive an email with Zoom details once the consultation is confirmed.
- Sit in a private, quiet and comfortable place with minimal noise during your consult. (Headphones are handy for a clearer call experience).
- Ensure you are logged into Zoom 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled consult and your video and microphone works.
- Your Coach/Counsellor will commence the Zoom video at the time of the session.
How do I make an appointment and payment?